Ruined By Excess Perfected By Lack
- Easy to read
- Nutrient requirements for your dog
- A breakdown of the controversy around starch
- How to feed the microbiome
- Why excess calories hurt your dog
Ruined By Excess Perfected By Lack is the ultimate guide to canine nutrition ...
Every page is loaded with easy-to-read information on canine and pet nutrition. You'll discover ...
- Why starch is a controversial pet food ingredient
- How today's diet differs from the primordial diet
- How to feed microbials and bacteria
- Why excess calories or nutrients can harm your dog
- The nutrient requirements of dogs
- Nutrition for cats and horses
All written by one of the world's leading animal nutritionists.
“His writing is accessible, logical, and respectful of the evolution of each species, a mix of wit, science and storytelling. Depth of knowledge…decades of experience…masterful ability to outline nerdy science…will serve anyone wanting to discover more about the world of animal nutrition.”
Dr. Dee Blanco, Holistic Veterinary Education and Care, Santa Fe, NM
“I was killing my friend with kindness, but Dr. Patton explained the problem before it became irreversible. If you love your dog, read this book.”
Scout Gay, pet owner, Santa Fe, NM
“…a must read for discerning pet parents, pet specialty retailers and advocates committed to pet health and nutrition…a great resource for proactively impacting the health and happiness of pets.”
Lanny Viegut, Owner/ CEO, Vital Essentials, Green Bay, WI.