Dogs Naturally - Tick Removal Tool
No one likes ticks ... they're creepy and can transmit disease. Getting ticks off your dog quickly is an essential part of tick-borne disease prevention.
- NO MORE TICKS!
- Remove ticks safely, quickly, and easily
- Small enough to fit in your pocket, wallet, or purse
- Bring the tick removal tool on all hikes and outside adventures
- Light and bright colored keys make it easy to locate the tick
- Place the large opening of the tool over the tick
- Slide the tool until the tick is in the narrow slot at the end
- Keep sliding in the same direction, along the skin
- The tick will come out, head and all
- Clean the bite area and your hands with rubbing alcohol, iodine or soap and water
- Dispose of the tick by killing it in alcohol or flush it down the toilet
- If you’re concerned your dog may have contracted tick disease, save the tick in alcohol for testing